Life as a Demigod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life as a Demigod

RPG based on the Percy Jackson Series, By Rick Riordan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Life as a Demigod RPG. This RPG is based on the Percy Jackson Series. Be the first to be a Demigod!

Archery range

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
summerpeach

summerpeach

Dratchmas : 69

Archery range Empty
PostSubject: Archery range   Archery range I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:06 am

I walk in
Back to top Go down
Chicken Fillet

Chicken Fillet

Dratchmas : 61

Archery range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery range   Archery range I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:11 am

Drew walks in, not sure why. She couldn't remember her reason for exploring the Archery Range. She didn't even know how to use a bow 'n arrow, the best she could do is throw her scythes.

As she walked, Drew's twin scythe's bounced against her hips, from inside of their sheaths. Smiling, as the feeling calmed her, it made her feel safe that she could protect herself.
Back to top Go down
summerpeach

summerpeach

Archery range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery range   Archery range I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:13 am

I pull out my bow and take an arrow out of my sheath
Back to top Go down
Chicken Fillet

Chicken Fillet

Archery range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery range   Archery range I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:19 am

Boo appeared before Drew, catching off guard. "Agh!" She cried, in surprise. It shouldn't have surprised her that muh since Boo loved to scare her. Drew laughed when she recovered, of course her snake shadow traveled just to scare her.
Back to top Go down
summerpeach

summerpeach

Archery range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery range   Archery range I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:23 am

I pull the arrow back. Trying to not get un focused
Back to top Go down
Chicken Fillet

Chicken Fillet

Archery range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery range   Archery range I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:25 am

OOC: Can you try to post more then one line?

BIC:

Drew wandered over to a randomly placed bench. It was uncomfortable, but she sat on it anyway. Wiggling a bit, she found an almost comfortable position. Finally settling down, she smiled, as Boo wrapped himself, loosely, around her leg.
Back to top Go down
summerpeach

summerpeach

Archery range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery range   Archery range I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:45 am

In release the arrow, but miss because I'm unfocused. I sigh and go get the arrow out Of the target. I walk back and set back up
Back to top Go down
Chicken Fillet

Chicken Fillet

Archery range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery range   Archery range I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:50 am

Drew saw the girl miss. It was strange she didn't notice her before now. "Fail." I said, loud enough for the girl to hear.
Back to top Go down
summerpeach

summerpeach

Archery range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery range   Archery range I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:51 am

I laughed and relaxed. "yeah haha."
Back to top Go down
Chicken Fillet

Chicken Fillet

Archery range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery range   Archery range I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:54 am

Drew stood up, properly. She thought it was only right to speak to someone while standing. Unless they were lower then you. "Drew Horan. Daughter of Thanatos, Princess and furture Queen of Denmark." Drew said, it was a normal introduction. Her voice hand a powerful ring to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Archery range Empty
PostSubject: Re: Archery range   Archery range I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Archery range
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life as a Demigod :: Camp Half-Blood :: Arena's :: Archery Range-
Jump to: