Life as a Demigod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life as a Demigod

RPG based on the Percy Jackson Series, By Rick Riordan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Life as a Demigod RPG. This RPG is based on the Percy Jackson Series. Be the first to be a Demigod!

TheDemigod's Character's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheDemigod

Dratchmas : 60

TheDemigod's Character's Empty
PostSubject: TheDemigod's Character's   TheDemigod's Character's I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:00 am

Name:Elodie Thrumer

Height:1,65 m.

Body type:thin

Hair:blond

Eyes:grey

Personnality:good personn,stubborn,mysterious,hyperactive

God Parent:Athena

Mortal Parent:Mike Thrumer

Siblings:Nick Thrumer

Powers:none

Pets:a doperman named Lucinda

Origin(Birth Place):Greece

Weapon:a sword

RP Example:The teacher was looking at us trying to choose a child.Her eyes stoped at me.

-You,Elodie Thrumer,read your composition,she told me.

We had to write a composision about ancient Greece gods for today.I loved that composision.I started reading loudly.

Life berore CHB:She was living in a small house with her brother and her father.Her father was cleaning the house everyday because all of them were afraid of spiders.She and her brother were the best students in their school.Her father is an archeologist.They are living at camp all the year since 8 years old.

Notes about you character:none

Name:Nick Thrumer

Height:1,65 m.

Body type:thin

Hair:blond

Eyes:grey

Personnality:good person,stubborn,mysterious,hyperactive

God Parent:Athena

Mortal Parent:Mike Thrumer

Siblings:Elodie Thrumer

Powers:none

Pets:a doperman named Lucinda

Origin(Birth Place):Greece

Weapon:a bow and arrows

RP Example:I woke up from the sound my dad was doing.He was cleaning my sister's room,as I could understood from the noise at the next room.I get up and went to her room for tell dad make some brekfast.I was wrong.I saw my sister searching her desk.She had threw all the books down-that was the noise.She heard me walking in and she turned to me frightened.

-What happened?I asked her.

-I lost my homework!!!Oh no,miss Lindia is going to be very angry,she said and she started crying.

Life berore CHB:He was living in a small house with his sister and his father.His father was cleaning the house everyday because all of them were afraid of spiders.He and his sister were the best students in their school.His father is an archeologist.They are living at camp all the year since 8 years old.

Notes about you character:none

Last edited by TheDemigod on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:50 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Diminuet
Admin

Dratchmas : 212

PostSubject: Re: TheDemigod's Character's   TheDemigod's Character's I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:21 am

1,65 m that would be 1 metre 65 ft that is um in my opinion short cuz 1 metre and um punctuation make it more clear cuz i dont exactly unnderstand som of it also personne isnt spelt like that its person just fix that and ill most likely approve it.
Back to top Go down
http://lifeasademigod.nstars.org
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: TheDemigod's Character's   TheDemigod's Character's I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:32 am

I fix the person but I can't understand what do you want for the height.
Back to top Go down
Diminuet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TheDemigod's Character's   TheDemigod's Character's I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:35 am

Wait how old are you? < As in yourself and not the character. And all of the Athena kids have grey eyes.

Last edited by Jessie Dale on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: TheDemigod's Character's   TheDemigod's Character's I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:40 am

not nessecairy.I am 12 3/4
Back to top Go down
Diminuet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TheDemigod's Character's   TheDemigod's Character's I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:44 am

ohh...no offense but i dont really get your character cuz Athena kids have grey eyes sins they are born from her head whichc disgusts me but yeah they all have grey eyes.
Back to top Go down
TheDemigod

PostSubject: Re: TheDemigod's Character's   TheDemigod's Character's I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:53 am

I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Diminuet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TheDemigod's Character's   TheDemigod's Character's I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:01 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TheDemigod's Character's   TheDemigod's Character's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheDemigod's Character's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life as a Demigod :: Character Forms :: Form :: Approved-
Jump to: