Life as a Demigod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life as a Demigod

RPG based on the Percy Jackson Series, By Rick Riordan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Life as a Demigod RPG. This RPG is based on the Percy Jackson Series. Be the first to be a Demigod!

Jessie Dale's Character's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Diminuet
Admin

Dratchmas : 212

Jessie Dale's Character's Empty
PostSubject: Jessie Dale's Character's   Jessie Dale's Character's I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:26 pm

Camp Half-Blood Form:

Name: Clove
Height: 6'5
Body Type: Muscular
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Personality: She loves to read even if she is a daughter of ares like her 2 best friends Miiko and Maikel who are also daughter of ares, They have the exact personality. She hates to bring on a fight even though ares kids usually would.
God Parent: Ares
Mortal Parent: Maylene (Her real moms name)
Siblings: None
Powers: None
Pets: None
Origin (Birth Place): Germany
Weapon: Sword
RP example: I walked around my cabin. I took out my sword an exxact replica of my 2 best friends Miiko and Maikel. We are inseperable or so i think. We have been best friends ever since we were born raised by some people we didnt know. Weve been here 2 years already but no one can tell us apart. We are exact replicas somehow...
Life before CHB: Lived in Germany with her 2 best friends Miiko and Maikel. Raised by an orphanage before some people came and took them and raised them. They loved to play in a abonded park until the day they turned 14 (Yes on the same day).
Note about your Character: Look exactly alike not on small difference.

Camp Half-Blood Form:

Name: Miiko
Personality: She loves to read even if she is a daughter of ares. They have the exact personality (Clove, Maikel). She hates to bring on a fight even though ares kids usually would.
Mortal Parent: Ciana (her real moms name)
Siblings: Maikel, 14
RP example: I walked into the forest with Maikel and Clove. I spotted a few of the campers hanging around under a tree and walked over."hey there" i said to the campers and waved.
Life before CHB: Lived in Germany. Raised by an orphanage before some people came and took them and raised them. They loved to play in a abonded park until the day they turned 14 (Yes on the same day).
Note about your Character: Look exaclty alike not even one small difference.

Camp Half-Blood Form:

Name: Maikel
Personality: She loves to read even if she is a daughter of ares. They have the exact personality. She hates to bring on a fight even though ares kids usually would.
Mortal Parent: Ciana (Her moms real name)
Siblings: Miiko, 14
RP example: I walked down to the beach. Miiko and Clove trailing behind me. I see a few other campers down at the beach. Mostly it was the aphrodite kids flirting with the guys. I sighed and walked along at Clove and Miiko's pace.
Life before CHB: Lived in Germany. Raised by an orphanage before some people came and took them and raised them. They loved to play in a abonded park until the day they turned 14 (Yes on the same day).
Note about your Character: Look exactly alike not one small difference.

(2 of these charries are twins the other is their BFF)

Last edited by Jessie Dale on Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lifeasademigod.nstars.org
Diminuet
Admin

Dratchmas : 212

Jessie Dale's Character's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jessie Dale's Character's   Jessie Dale's Character's I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:56 pm

Camp Half-Blood Form:

Name: Jessica Ford
Height: 6'7
Body Type: Skinny
Eyes: glowing red
Personality: Loves fire.She is shy and considered a freak.
God Parent: Hephaestus
Mortal Parent: Jenna Ford
Siblings: None
Powers: She is a fire user.
Origin (Birth Place): California
Weapon: CB Sword and CB Shield
RP example: I walked into the arena. I took out my sword and started slashing the heads off of the dummies. I hear some footsepts behind me so i turn around. No one was there...
Life before CHB: Used to be a celeb in California. <thats it really.
Note about your Character: She is Mute (she cant talk)

Camp Half-Blood Form:

Name: Sienna Flame
Height: 5'9
Body Type: Skinny
Hair: Brown with fire red highlights
Eyes: Fire Red
Personality: Loves to play around with fire. Socialite.
God Parent: Hestia
Mortal Parent: Jack Flame
Siblings: Josh Flame,14 (Someone can be him son of Hestia)
Powers: Can create fires for as long as they can. She was gifted from her mother. Also her powers let her create fire shields.
Origin (Birth Place): Unkown maybe in a small village?
Weapon: None (She does not fight she uses her fire)
RP example: I walked in the forest pacing wondering when my brother would show up. Suddenly a fire ball flew out of nowhere. I quickly made my fire shield around me. It became a half bubble surrounding me.
Life before CHB: Lived in a uknown village. Lived in a small house with her dad and older brother Josh.Left for CHB at age 4 with her brother. B-day was close by so she arrived at 5 years old.
Note about your Character: None
Back to top Go down
http://lifeasademigod.nstars.org

Jessie Dale's Character's
Page 1 of 1