Life as a Demigod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life as a Demigod

RPG based on the Percy Jackson Series, By Rick Riordan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Life as a Demigod RPG. This RPG is based on the Percy Jackson Series. Be the first to be a Demigod!

Chicken Fillet's Character's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chicken Fillet

Chicken Fillet

Dratchmas : 61

Chicken Fillet's Character's Empty
PostSubject: Chicken Fillet's Character's   Chicken Fillet's Character's I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:28 pm

Camp Half-Blood Form:

Name: Drew Horan

Height: 5'2

Body Type: Skinny, medium height

Hair: Red/Brown

Eyes: Brown

Personality: Sense of humor, carefree, fearless. Opinionated. Believes in dictatorship and likes control.

God Parent: Thanatos

Mortal Parent: Cori Horan

Siblings: None

Powers: Can make 10 skeletons appear per day. They appear in battle armor. They can be destroyed the same way a person is killed.

Can shadow travel 5 times a day, and it must be in the same state/province.

Pets: Snake named Boo, Boo can shadow travel on free will. And he is also venomous.

Origin (Birth Place): USA

Weapon: CB twin scythes

RP example: Drew sat by the river, Boo is slithering around her. He seemed in a good mood, it made Drew smile. Without realizing it, Boo managed to catch a squirrel. It confused Drew how Boo only ate squirrels or animals around that size. She guessed Boo was special, he didn't even swallow his prey whole! 

Life before CHB: Drew grew up as a quiet girl. But, she was one of the popular people in her school due to her confident attitude. People went along with what she said because of the ring of power in her voice. Drew always enjoyed being in control, it made her happy. But, she also doesn't mind killing if she feels it is the right thing to do. So far, she has had only one person executed, but the person was a criminal.

Note about your Character: Cori Horan is queen of Denmark. So, Drew would inherit the throne, if she wants to.
Back to top Go down
Diminuet
Admin

Dratchmas : 212

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Fillet's Character's   Chicken Fillet's Character's I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:30 pm

Approved and seriously Drew Horan?

Last edited by Jessie Dale on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lifeasademigod.nstars.org
Chicken Fillet

Chicken Fillet

Dratchmas : 61

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Fillet's Character's   Chicken Fillet's Character's I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:31 pm

Yes, seriously. Drew Horan is modeled after me, and how I see myself.
Back to top Go down
Diminuet
Admin

Dratchmas : 212

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Fillet's Character's   Chicken Fillet's Character's I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:36 pm

Back to top Go down
http://lifeasademigod.nstars.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chicken Fillet's Character's   Chicken Fillet's Character's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chicken Fillet's Character's
Page 1 of 1