Life as a Demigod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life as a Demigod

RPG based on the Percy Jackson Series, By Rick Riordan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Life as a Demigod RPG. This RPG is based on the Percy Jackson Series. Be the first to be a Demigod!

Entering Camp

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chicken Fillet

Chicken Fillet

Dratchmas : 61

Entering Camp Empty
PostSubject: Entering Camp   Entering Camp I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Drew slowly walked towards a.. Pine tree. It looked a bit odd, and out of place. But, it wasn't Drew's job to decide things like that, yet. As long as she wasn't in power, here, she couldn't make things happen. Boo was slithering by her ankles, she could tell her snake was a bit bored. Giggling, quietly to herself she ran past the tree, Boo was slithering at rapid speed to keep up. They have arrived.

Drew walked into camp, glancing about.
Back to top Go down
Flynn Ross

Flynn Ross

Dratchmas : 8

Entering Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp   Entering Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:25 am

Flynn was holding his sword and saw Drew. Why a another demigod does the gods have to have more kids. Oh im sorry if im offending you. I'm Flynn Ross from Hepsteaus Cabin. Well you must not be worried its fun and safe and maybe get gifts from your parents.
Back to top Go down
Chicken Fillet

Chicken Fillet

Dratchmas : 61

Entering Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp   Entering Camp I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:18 pm

Gemma entered camp, glancing confidently to her surroundings. "Keven, Terrrrrrance, hurry up." She said happily to her pigeon and her wolf cub, flying and running beside her.

They enter camp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entering Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering Camp   Entering Camp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering Camp
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life as a Demigod :: Camp Half-Blood :: Half-Blood Hill :: Thalia's Pine Tree-
Jump to: