Life as a Demigod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life as a Demigod

RPG based on the Percy Jackson Series, By Rick Riordan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Life as a Demigod RPG. This RPG is based on the Percy Jackson Series. Be the first to be a Demigod!

The Silver-Looking Lake

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blake Linely

Blake Linely

Dratchmas : 119

The Silver-Looking Lake Empty
PostSubject: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:38 pm

I walk in and take off my shoes and socks. I dip my feet into the water.
Back to top Go down
Chicken Fillet

Chicken Fillet

Dratchmas : 61

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:44 pm

Gemma walks in, slowly, but with a giant mischievous smirk on her face. It surprised her how her mother was Chione. If she had a Greek father it would seem as if it was Hermes.

"Kevin!" She called, as her pigeon emerged from the trees awhile over.
Back to top Go down
Blake Linely

Blake Linely

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:46 pm

I turn around and see a girl holding a pigeon. I wave for her to come over here.
Back to top Go down
Diminuet
Admin

Dratchmas : 212

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:49 pm

I walk in and flop down on the grass. So im a fire user like my half brother Leo i thought in my head. Just like he had found out he opened his hand and fire lit up but what if i was just dreaming i said in my head. I opened my palm and a a warm feeling went up down my are to my hands. A ball of fire formed in my palm. I looked at it amazed. I looked at it one last time and then threw it in the lake.
Back to top Go down
http://lifeasademigod.nstars.org
Blake Linely

Blake Linely

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:51 pm

I see a girl throw a fireball in the lake. I didn't feel much because the lake was wide.
Back to top Go down
Chicken Fillet

Chicken Fillet

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:52 pm

Gemma grinned at the boy. "It's okay Kevin, you can play with Terrrrrrance." Gemma said, softly. She kissed Kevin's head and key him go. Gemma headed towards the boy, skipping.
Back to top Go down
Diminuet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:55 pm

I look at the boy who seemed to be looking at me.I stare at him then turn away. I get up and walk down to the lake. I put my hand in the water. Cold as it is it wasnt cold at all though usually it would be.
Back to top Go down
Blake Linely

Blake Linely

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 5:56 pm

"Hey," I say to Gemma.
Back to top Go down
Diminuet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:00 pm

I look at the 2 campers. I wipe my hand so no water stays on open my palm again. A fire ball bigger than the last forms. I look to see if they are looking because i dont want them to think im a freak i thought in my head.
Back to top Go down
Blake Linely

Blake Linely

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:02 pm

I look over at the girl holding a fireball. "Leo's power? Typical now that Leo has it," I say. I could tell that she thought we were going to freak. Normal to us. I fall asleep every day near the fireplace.
Back to top Go down
Chicken Fillet

Chicken Fillet

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Gemma smiled. "'Ello, love!" She replied, in her bright and cheery British accent. She sat down next to him.

Gemma glanced over to the girl. The girl had a fireball in her hand. Weird, but everything was weird around here.
Back to top Go down
Blake Linely

Blake Linely

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:09 pm

"Are you British?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
Diminuet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:10 pm

I close my palm to egstinguish the flame. I look at him but say nothing half because i cant even talk.
Back to top Go down
Chicken Fillet

Chicken Fillet

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Gemma grinned as the boy recognized her heritage. "Doncaster, England." She replied proudly. Her deep brown hair blew back with the wind direction, but the cool air felt nice. The cold was nice.

Turning her head to the side, she looked at the girl, again. She half expected her to say something.
Back to top Go down
Blake Linely

Blake Linely

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:17 pm

"She's mute. I can dig through her thoughts," I say.
Back to top Go down
Chicken Fillet

Chicken Fillet

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:21 pm

Gemma frowned, even though her mother had a chilly side, Gemma didn't find pleasure in harming people. "Don't go through her mind. It's rude."
Back to top Go down
Blake Linely

Blake Linely

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:28 pm

"Fine but I'm not sure she's mute," I say.
Back to top Go down
Diminuet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:30 pm

I eyeball him evily as if to say shut up or ill throw my stupid fireballs at you.

OOC:Thats not changing

Last edited by Jessie Dale on Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blake Linely

Blake Linely

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:31 pm

OOC:He said he's not surex2 she's mute.
Back to top Go down
Diminuet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:32 pm

OOC: I know but its a little obvious he is trying to cover something
Back to top Go down
Blake Linely

Blake Linely

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:34 pm

"Anyways I don't know. I'm going to lay down" I straighten my jacket and lay down.
Back to top Go down
Diminuet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:37 pm

I growl at him. Then i sit down and open my palm. The fireball reapears. I look from the fireball to the boy. I move a bit closer to him. I poke him. I point to the firball and make a pressing moiton with my hand just not visible to the girl.

OOC: She is making him touch the fireball. And no it wont burn she is just trying to do something.
Back to top Go down
Blake Linely

Blake Linely

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:43 pm

I get up. I understand that she is trying to make me touch the fireball. I'm not that dumb to touch a fireball. I lay back down.
Back to top Go down
Diminuet
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:45 pm

I shake my head. I make a x with my hand trying to say it wont burn you and also to stop acting like an idiot. I then make the pressing motion again.
Back to top Go down
Blake Linely

Blake Linely

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:48 pm

I am not an idiot. I say with my face. I touch the fireball.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Silver-Looking Lake   The Silver-Looking Lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Silver-Looking Lake
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Life as a Demigod :: Camp Half-Blood :: The Lake-
Jump to: