Life as a Demigod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life as a Demigod

RPG based on the Percy Jackson Series, By Rick Riordan

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Life as a Demigod RPG. This RPG is based on the Percy Jackson Series. Be the first to be a Demigod!

Blake Linely's Character's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blake Linely

Blake Linely

Dratchmas : 119

Blake Linely's Character's Empty
PostSubject: Blake Linely's Character's   Blake Linely's Character's I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:47 pm

Camp Half-Blood Form:

Name:Blake Linely
Height:5"7
Body Type:Skinny
Hair:Black
Eyes:Grey
Personality:Smart and athletic
God Parent:Athena
Mortal Parent:Marc Linely
Siblings:Serena Linely (Anyone want to play her? She's 13
Powers:none
Pets:none
Origin (Birth Place):USA
Weapon:Celestial Bronze Spear named Itol
RP example::I ran down the slope hoping for a chance to escape those pesky skeletons. I saw a log ahead of me. I jumped over the log and kept running. I almost ran into a tree, but I dodged it.
Life before CHB:Blake was a cute, athletic, and smart boy. Almost every girl wanted to date him, but he refused all of them. He wanted to find the right girl. When he was 10 his dad abandoned him. A few days later, a satyr took him to Camp Half-Blood.
Note about your Character:

Camp Half-Blood Form:

Name:Luna Castro
Height:5"4
Hair:Brown
Eyes:Blue
Personality:Quiet and Smart
God Parent:Zeus
Mortal Parent:Sarah Castro
Siblings:Solar Castro (Twin)
Powers:Electrokinesis (Electricity) Atmokinesis(air)
Weapon:Celesital Bronze Bow n' arrow
RP example:I ran down the street with monsters behind me. Since I was the daughter of Zeus. Many monsters came after me. I slid into a bush, and the monsters didn't see me and they past by.
Life before CHB:Luna was a girl that was so quiet the teacher didn't even notice her. She used to just read every day in school. Every day she went to the library. Her brother was the opposite. He was loud and athletic.
Note about your Character:

Camp Half-Blood Form:

Name:Solar Castro
Height:5"5
Hair:Blonde (tip is Brown)
Eyes:Orange
Personality:loud and athletic
God Parent:Zeus
Mortal Parent:Sarah Castro
Siblings:Luna Castro (twin)
Powers:Electrokinesis (Electricity)
Weapon:Celestial Bronze Sword
RP example:I slid inside the big bush. I saw some eyes around me. I thought it was Luna doing a trick on me. But it was actually monsters about to attack me. I ran out of the bush and into camp as fast as I could.
Life Before CHB:Solar was a loud and athletic boy unlike his sister. Every recess he would be playing soccer or baseball or any other sport you could think of. When he was at high school, he joined many sports teams. He was an MVP in every team. One day, a satyr came and took him and his sister to Camp Half-Blood.
Back to top Go down
Diminuet
Admin

Dratchmas : 212

Blake Linely's Character's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blake Linely's Character's   Blake Linely's Character's I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://lifeasademigod.nstars.org

Blake Linely's Character's
Page 1 of 1